- Permitted for groups of fewer than 15 people (groups over 15 people must be split up into smaller groups).
- There must be 1 adult for every 5 children if the group is made up of children under age 10.
- There must be 1 adult for every 10 children if the group is made up of children over age 10.
- All group members must check their coats and large bags.
- The group may not use any electronic voice amplifying devices.
- The group should try not to spend over 15 minutes at any one section of a gallery and must remain standing to accommodate for other visitors.
- We reserve the right to delay a group's entry into the galleries if the current capacity is greater than 70%.
self-guided school groups (K-3)
- Permitted for groups of up to 25 students.
- There must be 1 adult per every 10 students. The museum does not have accommodations for large groups to consume lunch, so please enjoy your meal before or after you visit to the museum.
guided gallery tours and hands-on workshops
- Groups must schedule their visit with museum staff no less than 30 days in advance.
- A group should not be larger than 25 students.
- Groups must be accompanied by a Group Leader and Adult Chaperone(s).
- There must be 1 adult per every 10 students.